Friday 30 May 2014

Per mertesacker is eager for more success and hopes Germany win the world cup. The tall German is an integral part of his national team side as he is a first choice centre back. He was talking to german magazine and he said: "Winning the FA Cup has given me a lot of confidence. It has set me up to get another highlight something which I can definitely achieve. We want to go further than we have been in
previous competitions,' he said, 'those who have watched us know what that means. We don't want to constantly only reach third place.'
The BFG also feels he has finally arrived in England.
"The last season was definitely the best I have had since I joined Arsenal. I was injury free and was playing regularly. I now feel I have arrived in England, that I have made something of myself there.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Livescore powered by whatsthescore.com

Click banner for details...