Friday 30 May 2014

Angel Di maria is unsure of his future at Madrid. The Argentinian winger says he is happy at the Santiago Bernabeu but he is also aware of interest from other big clubs.
He told MARCA: "I am not going to lie, I know that there are clubs that want to sign me and can match Real Madrid's demands but that's up to my representatives and the club. I will stay if the club wants me to stay. 'I am not thinking about my future now. We will see what Madrid have in mind, whether they want me to stay or leave.'
He added: 'I am happy at Madrid. I had a great season and always had everybody's support.
'But sometimes you don't have a choice, even when you want to stay yourself.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Livescore powered by whatsthescore.com

Click banner for details...